The law firm L. Lysandrou & Partners LLC through its many years of experience in the field of Corporate Law provides high quality legal services on all matters concerning Commercial and Corporate Law in Cyprus and abroad.
The various double tax agreements concluded by the Republic of Cyprus with several countries around the world in combination with the reduced, compared to other countries, corporate tax at 12.5% create the ideal conditions for the incorporation of companies in Cyprus. This has made Cyprus an extremely attractive option for investment, business and tax purposes.
In our country, all corporate issues are governed by the Companies Law – Cap. 113, as well as by the various bilateral agreements concluded by Cyprus with several countries abroad. The continuous study and appropriate guidance on these matters are essential components for successfully carrying out and maintaining undertakings in the corporate and business world.
Our law firm specialises in and provides services, advice, assistance and representation both when it comes to the settlement of cases in court or amicably in all aspects of Commercial and Corporate Law. We also provide the following services:
- Establishment of Cypriot, European and Foreign companies and cooperatives.
- Winding up and merger of companies and cooperatives.
- Drawing up of shareholder agreements.
- Drawing up of commercial contracts.
- Delegation and distribution agreements.
- Creation of trusts.
- Corporate management.
- Appointment of trustees, directors, shareholders, secretary and registered office.
- Drawing up and studying of Agreements relating to Nominee and Trustee Services
- Bank account opening in Cyprus and abroad.
- Accounting and auditing services through our partners.
Further to the above, our law firm also specialises in the following services:
- Drawing up and studying of trade agreements.
- Mediation to reach trade agreements.
- Licensing services to legal and natural persons to carry out undertakings for which a necessary license is required based on Cyprus and/ or EU Legislation.
- Supervision of legal and/ or natural persons with regard to their legal and financial due diligence.
The in-depth study, continuous briefing and information of our team on the issues of Commercial and Corporate Law, thus guaranteeing the best and most effective provision of legal services to our clients.